Bar Exam BE§T MODE™️ Maximize Your Mindset to Beat the Bar Bar Prep Without Burnout For First-Time and Repeat
If you're a recent law graduate who is taking the bar exam for the first time or a repeat taker- this book is for you!
The Bar Exam BE§T MODE method takes a broad approach to prepare for the bar exam in any jurisdiction. It is a strategy that is meant to complement and supplement your commercial bar prep course.
The approach includes improving mental focus, emotional well-being, clarity of purpose, and physical health. All these attributes come together to impact the overall performance of the brain when taking the test.
Ready to get started on the path to bar exam success? Let's go!
Purchase the Bar Exam BE§T MODE today!
Get the Bar Exam BE§T MODE™ Companion Journal to Beat the Bar - The Daily Planner, Calendar, and Gratitude Journal for the Bar Exam to help you stay organized.
From Founder and President of Diversity Access Pipeline, Inc., the nonprofit behind the award-winning Journey to Esquire® Scholarship & Leadership Program, The Blog, and The Podcast.
Visit www.journeytoesquire.com for more information.
Burnout. Many law students and lawyers in America have experienced it. What’s expected of lawyers and what it’s really like to be a lawyer in today’s world are two very different things—and people exhaust themselves trying to close the gap between them.
- How can you “work hard” when every magazine cover keeps insisting on “self-care?”
- How do you “put in the hours” at school and work when you’re already giving 110 percent and not getting the desired results?
- How can you live happily and healthily in a world constantly saying that you need to do more, get more, and you’re not enough?
More information about the Companion Journal:
This Daily Calendar, Planner, and Gratitude Journal is a great companion to Finding Joy in the Journey to Esquire The Daily Planner, Calendar, and Gratitude Journal for RENEWAL for Lawyers and Law Students.
Even if you have not read the book, you can still use the journal.
- First, is the Joy in the Journey Action Journal - 7 days to Renewal. Doing these exercises first, helps you focus on what's important so that you can better plan your days, weeks, and months.
- Second, use a visual journal weekly to make sure you are reviewing and reflecting on your week.
- Third, use the daily planner and to-do list pages to keep track of important events and tasks.
- Finally, use the note pages as you wish, jot down notes, passwords, thoughts that are distracting you, new ideas, creative pursuits, goals, dreams, anything you wish.
From the Founder of Diversity Access Pipeline, Inc., which runs the Journey to Esquire® Scholarship & Leadership Program, The Blog, and The Podcast. Visit www.journeytoesquire.com for more information.